Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Disclaimer

There are things that I know, and I know that I know them. There is then the vast majority of things that I do not know, and by and large I realize that I do not know them. In this blog, I will not necessarily make a differentiation between that which I know that I which I do not know. All opinions expressed and arguments posed stem from a train of logical thought, not from known truths.

Because of this, none of my writings should be taken too seriously. My background in philosophy is primarily in reading great thinkers, and while I am in fact an undergraduate philosophy major (among other things) I realize that this in no way qualifies me to be an authority on all things abstract and philosophic.

The point? I'm full of it, but at least I know I'm full of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home